Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: My Twinn question

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Kit_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here is a size comparison.
    IMG 4273

    Tracy

  2. #12
    Inactive Member PhDfamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Kit_Girl:
    Here is a size comparison.
    IMG 4273

    Tracy
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow, they really are big. Infact I think my own dear baby girl is only a few inches taller then them. That would look funny wouldn't it?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member kikilives's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, thanks so much for the picture. I can't beleive how tiny the AG looks next to her. I can see now why the My twinn dolls cost more. I've been tempted to order one.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Kit_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MT dolls are very nice. I love that you can pose them anyway possible. You can see my Trink here http://homepage.mac.com/civicsista/M...toAlbum74.html

    Tracy

  5. #15
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I couldnt help but buy the matching girl/doll outfits that were on this sale. As stated before their size measurments for girls seem to be off. The 3 outfits I got for DD are too big, but again should be great for next year [img]smile.gif[/img] The doll outfits are huge, but the 2 we received will work with some adjusting. They were the denim overalls, and a khaki junper. Both can be taken up with their straps. Not nearly as cute as the fitted AG clothes, but for $3 are great to play with [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member PhDfamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AG Mommy:
    I couldnt help but buy the matching girl/doll outfits that were on this sale. As stated before their size measurments for girls seem to be off. The 3 outfits I got for DD are too big, but again should be great for next year [img]smile.gif[/img] The doll outfits are huge, but the 2 we received will work with some adjusting. They were the denim overalls, and a khaki junper. Both can be taken up with their straps. Not nearly as cute as the fitted AG clothes, but for $3 are great to play with [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That was my experance too. I think it is safe to say the girls cothes run big (bigger then they say on the messurements.) At least they can grow into it. I agree the prices were too good to pass up. I like the peral neaklace for doll and girl for less then $4 that was a find.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •